[Public-List] The NOODs are here, the NOODS are here - well almost!

Jonathan Adams laughing_gull at verizon.net
Thu Feb 21 17:04:10 PST 2013

Hey guys, I have been thinking about hosting a tuning day on the weekend before the NOOD (April 27th or 20th). Who would be up for a little sailing on Round Bay, or we could do it in the Bay off Annapolis? If we do it in Round Bay, we will have a pier to work off.

we did this a few years ago, and it got folks out and about prior to the big weekend. For those that are new this year (I think we have two?), we can make sure the rig is tuned, and swop out crew, do a little match racing / coaching.

A sailing vid from the NOOD http://youtu.be/J3QlX9WKN8k Let's hope it blows like that this year :)

Let me know who might be interested. I will spring for the post sail beer at the beach. If people need to they can leave their boats at the dock for the night and sail back the next day

I have forwarded this to the public list in case there are folks out there that are looking for a crew spot

Jonathan