[Public-List] inside cushions and back rests

gordon white gewhite at crosslink.net
Thu Feb 28 11:53:55 PST 2013

   I am just having the mattresses - two in the main cabin, two forward
and a probably special "inset" to fill in the triangle in the center,
plus the two backrests in the main cabin, re-covered with sunbrella. The
old covers have a few faded places and a couple of very small holes in
them. No tears or missing snaps, etc.

     My first impulse is to hang on to the old covers "just in case" but
if someone needs them, say having lost all the inside items, I am open
to offers,    serviceable but showing wear.

  - Gordon White
Brigadoon II (275)