[Public-List] Water tank

j_l_brown j_l_brown at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 15 17:43:00 PST 2013

That sounds like a great idea!  Neat and clean install from the sounds of it.
Do you have any pics?

 I found the slimline plastic water are just the right height to fit the shelves behind the stove if you trim the faceplate that is there.  Hard to beat gravity feed for simplicity.  The grocery store refillable ones are just slightly too tall to fit at the back, though they look as though they'll fit at the front.   I prefer the flip up lever vs holding a button.
As a bonus the grocery stores don't mind you filling them, same price same capacity.  I did that this winter when the waterline to the docks was shut for 3 weeks.

If I need to refill underway, I could filter with a backpacker style pump or treat with a miox pen.

I'll try to upload a pic later tonight.

Sent from Samsung Mobile