[Public-List] Looking for KC 508

Viaduct Productions lists at viaduct-productions.com
Sun Feb 17 15:41:52 PST 2013

Wow.  That pretty much sums it up.  Great news to have on hand.

I have found the new owner online and have emailed her.  Hopefully it's a connection soon.

Not sure if this will post correctly, but here are some pics I scanned (not in the best shape).  My Dad is at the helm, for a photography shoot back in the early 70's.

http://s1133.beta.photobucket.com/user/BeeRich33/library/Minou_KC_508

Ya that was our dinghy as well.  Avon with Seagull 40 Featherweight.  I still have the Avon and engine.  She kicked up after 30 years of storage in a garage, on the second pull.

Thanks to all!

Cheers

On 2013-02-17, at 5:56 PM, John Birch <Sunstone at cogeco.ca> wrote:

> She was bought by Don Bester who successfully campaigned her out of QCYC in Toronto until the early- mid 90's. The late legendary Gordon Proctor skippered her for a while under Bester's ownership. She was a force to be reckoned with under Bester / Proctor.
>
> She was sold to Sasha Wernque and Michael can't remember his last name. They modified her extensively for cruising - Hinckleyed her as they say, no expense spared. Cruised to Fla, then returned and was sold again. Believe Kris is correct about the new owners.
>
> Hope this is a help

Rich in Toronto