[Public-List] Alberg 30 For Sale on the Chesapeake Bay!

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Mon Feb 18 13:25:33 PST 2013

Troy,

On 2/18/13 3:54 PM, Troy Farlow wrote:

> David, Jason, et al and the "stern question": Thank you in advance.
> I am "piggy-backing" on your posting to post an email of mine because
> I can't seem to get a "Fresh Posting" to post?  (I'm from another
> century, so, my apologies for using your thread, but also my COMPLETE
> thanks as well.  I have enjoyed reading the your threads over the
> past day or so :).
>
> Ok, here is my posting - and again, thank you for letting me use the
> thread briefly:

Your original post came through just fine. Depending on the options
you've selected for the list, your messages may not be sent back to you.
Also, it's possible for email to get lost along the way.

You can always go to
http://lists.alberg30.org/listinfo.cgi/public-list-alberg30.org and
check the archives to see if your message got through.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org