[Public-List] LED light bulbs?

John Riley jriley at dsbscience.com
Mon Feb 25 21:29:23 PST 2013

Bob,

I replaced our cabin lights with LED fixtures...not just the bulbs, but
the whole deal.  It was pricey, but to me/us worth it. We were living
aboard at the time, and the juice savings + brightness was well worth
the $$.

Here's a side-by-side shot comparing with both the LED fixture and the
old incandescent  still installed.

http://sailfar.net/forum/index.php/topic,524.msg32727.html#msg32727

The brighter one on frame-right is LED, the other is 10 W incandescent
(standard incandescent cabin lighting).

I bought the LED fixtures at Ship's Store, if I recall correctly. I can
certainly look it up.

John