[Public-List] Standing rigging question

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Fri Feb 8 01:31:23 PST 2013

Try Pearson Yachts, they bought the molds in '62 and did some redesign
putting it out as the 41. Palmer Johnson built Bounty II's previously. I
believe they are still in business.

They should have that data. Skenes Elements of Yacht Design might be of
help,

If not Norseman Marine in Fla should be able to help.

Best of luck

John