[Public-List] Marsh Harbor, Abacos 1/4/2013

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 4 12:35:49 PST 2013

At 1300 today we arrived at Marsh Harbor Boat Harbor.  This will be our base of operations for the next couple months.  The trip from Lake Worth, Florida to here was uneventful.  We departed on 1/2/2013, crossed the Gulf Stream and anchored for the night near Great Sale Cay.  The next day we traveled to Great Guana Cay and anchored for the night.  The temperatures are a lot more pleasent than back at home (perhaps a bit hot) and the water crystal clear.  This is my idea of where to "winter over".  Since mid October we have been traveling in company with several of our Alberg 30 friends and made the crossing in company.

We have cleared customs and are waiting for immigration.

More to follow.

S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.

George C. Marshall