[Public-List] Rudder Post Bearing

Michael Grosh dickdurk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 04:08:55 PST 2013

There is a kind of flange/cap made of stamped metal that is secured by
sheet metal screws to the fiberglass just below the tiller head around
therudder shaft on Checkmate, and that's it. I haven't noticed water making
it's way from there to the cockpit except when a boatload of people in the
cockpit put the cockpit ceiling below waterline.

MichaelGrosh