[Public-List] Water tank and engine compartment fiberglass

randall weatherspoon rlwspoon at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 21 22:11:02 PDT 2013

Regarding the water tank, Fiberglass Concepts has a product that is used for
coating the inside of fiberglass tanks which is cleared for potable water
use which is important. I will go by there tomorrow and get the details and
post.

Second - I have my engine out of the boat and was looking at what looked
like a dry lay section under the cockpit and noticed what appeared to be a
longitudinal line of open fiberglass that looked like a brace of some kind
may have been removed  maybe to put the fuel tank in and was wondering if
anyone knew anything about  this.

Thanks

Randy - Marisel #385