[Public-List] Floorboards

Jonathan Budington jon at globalprinting.com
Thu Jul 11 08:29:10 PDT 2013

I had that problem on Nimble.  I ended up refastening the original
boards with screws and epoxy.  One of the stringers rotted (water from
the ice box I assume).  I cut off the rot and replaced with marine
plywood.  I then used 1/4 teak and holly plywood to cover the old floor.
One coat of epoxy and 4 coats of varnish, and it looks great.  It's held
up well.

Check out the link below to see some pictures of the project:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111398811738440045133/Nimble?authkey=Gv1sRg
CIf93NDA6PvrDQ

Jon Budington
Nimble