[Public-List] Electric power.

Richard Mair ramair49 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 17:48:54 PDT 2013

Ballpark  I think the motor cost us $3000. It was 1000 less than the 100ibl
lists for as the dealer wanted to use it for a boat show.
8 Lifeline AGM 100 ah batteries about 2400. 4 24 volt chargers about 1000
and a Honda 1000 generator. About $8000 when you add the connecting wires.
I did all the labour. Forgot the mew 3 blade 13*12 prop
200 amps at 48 volts so 9600 watts.
The Honda will run 5 hours on 2 liters of fuel.
If there is wind we make enough power to keep all batteries up.
350 watts at 4.5 knots.
I will post more as time and comnection allows. We start heading for
Toronto This week. If someone askes and no answer fpr a few days I will ger
to it.
Richard 609