[Public-List] fuel tank

David Terrell dterrell1 at charter.net
Thu Jul 18 13:41:38 PDT 2013

Jacques

I have 432 and had the same problem. The tank was about 12 US gallons
and  replaced it with a similar size tempo tank. I did not do the work
because that was above my body flexibility level as well as my pay
grade. My recollection is that  it was not anchored very well and came
out  easily on the port side after all the wood dividers were removed
and the sail locker cleaned out. The new one went in the same way. I am
sure that  tempo was bought out by Moeller. On page 588 of the west
marine catalogue there is a low profile tank model # 8978439 (2 4.5 L x
18.5 W x  7.25 H). USD 194.99. These numbers sound identical to mine. I
can measure and report if you like.

David, Scholarship II, 432