[Public-List] gas tank replacement.

Lawrence Morris morris.lc at verizon.net
Thu Jul 18 15:49:46 PDT 2013

Jacques,

I replaced my tank on Solstice #501 a couple of years ago.  I found a 19 gallon tank at defender marine that is approx 15"-12"-60".  It fits in the starboard locker and sits on the molded shelf on the outer hull.  It a tight fit, but it allows usage of the ram inning space in the locker.

The old tank will come out over the engine.  If you have the original exhaust system it will have to be removed.  I replaced that at the same time with a modified exhaust elbow and a waterlock.

I can get you the exact model numbers for this and the tank when I return from vacation early next week.

If you want to discuss contact me offline and I will call you.

Fair Winds and Smooth Seas

Larry Morris

Sent from my iPad