[Public-List] V berth water tank

Jason S mpcylinderheads at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 06:48:22 PDT 2013

Thanks for answer...I have read that many people use west system on water
tanks......I would think a water tablet and  filter would take out most
contaminants. Especially if water water was not left sitting for long
periods...I have those same cracks, but wondered more about sealing out gel
coat....I may try it.