[Public-List] V berth water tank

j_l_brown j_l_brown at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 27 07:20:05 PDT 2013

 If I'm not mistaken, the seagull is a two stage filter element, the charcoal is only for taste and chemicals, the actual filter part is what makes it harder to force water through, like the filters used by hikers.  Much different from a household charcoal filter. Seagull also makes a hand pump option I believe if you're wanting to stay all manual.

Sent from Samsung Mobile