[Public-List] V berth water tank

Glennb brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Sat Jul 27 09:39:38 PDT 2013

Joseph,

you should be fine. A lot of different boat models have water tanks amidships.    I installed a new tank under my stbd berth, no problems at all with trim or sailing qualities.  The only negative I can think of is not using the forward water tank lightens the bow a bit, causing it to rise above existing water line.

Glenn
dolce 318

Sent from my iPad