[Public-List] Can anyone recommend a surveyor in the Norfolk area?

Paul pickpaul at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 22:36:57 PDT 2013

That's bad news about the rigging, the mainsail needs replacing too. It
looks like the previous owner spent some money though. I'd be happier with
a diesel but I think an electric repower would be a great longer term
project :-) Any specific "needs attention" items off the top of your head?

Anyone know details of the previous owner of 449 and the work that he did.
Current owner says he's not done anything significant in terms of
maintenance since purchase a couple of years ago.

Thanks so much,

Paul.