[Public-List] Jeffrey Randall

David Gilbert bigkanu at rogers.com
Wed Jun 12 13:34:25 PDT 2013

Thanks George but not necessary. I quickly became aware that the
photos didn't go through so sent a private email to Jeffrey Randall
with them included. Cathy Coultis has the original plan as pictured
along with the half model for the 50th anniversary of our Great Lakes
Alberg Association here in Ontario but I hope to have them returned to
me following that event which takes place in April of 2014.
David