[Public-List] Bilge

Michael Grosh dickdurk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 16:10:22 PDT 2013

Dwayne, I think you are worrying way too much. The only holes I know of in
the compartment under the engine is a drain for the battery compartments
(under the cabin sole). I think the liner boats have some sort of shelf
under the engine, preliner boats do not.
I'd worry a lot more if water was not present near the boat <g>.

MichaelGrosh