[Public-List] FYI Sailing in Northern Michigan/Western Ontario Paradise

Michael Connolly crufone at comcast.net
Sun Jun 23 07:53:58 PDT 2013

Hello all,

Recently I had the pleasure of participating in the spring splash in of Manana
Brian Zinser's boat. She is #134 so a true sister ship to the Lorrie Rose #133.

After a morning of mast stepping and re-rigging Manana Brian's wife Virginia arrived and we three sailed off to the West of Hilton Beech on St.Jose ph Island, CANADA.

WOW!  What a piece of sailing heaven.  Cruisers who travel to the north channel of Georgian Bay should not skip the western end of this exceptional sailing experience.