[Public-List] Reduced Price on a Great Alberg

Troy Farlow troyfarlow at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 12:50:53 PDT 2013

Dear Albergers -

I have fielded many, many calls in the last month on my Alberg 30 on the Chesapeake Bay.  Everyone is interested but no one wants to write ;).  So, in order to perhaps nudge this process along, first and foremost, I thank the Alberg30.org community for allowing me access to this vast network, with this email; and, secondly, I am reducing the price from $8999 down a grand to $7999.  In short, at some point, I am basically just giving this boat away (that started once I went below $10,000).  She needs her teak redone and a good scrubbing, but she's solid as a rock, has no soft spots, has a GREAT engine, I've got a $700 survey to back that all up with that I will provide to serious potential buyers, sails are good - and in short, this is a GEM of a boat for hardly any money.

So, again, many thanks to helping me get the word out to the community of Alberg lovers - and for maybe one of you turning one of your friends into an Alberg lover with the acquisition of this one!

Here's the ad again that is on the Alberg30.org site:

1963 Alberg 30 Hull #63 Great way to get into a great boat for a great
price!!! She is mechanically excellent, ready to sail from day one! Teak
 does need redoing and some overall elbow grease and while the paint job
 is fine, if you want her to shine like justice, then the new owner
could paint the boat in the coming years at his/her convenience. New
since 2003: 30 HP Westerbeake, Harken self tailing winches, standing
rigging and recommended mast step upgrade, Profurl roller furling, lazy
Jacks, GPS and Depth, Quantum main and 110 jib, bimmony. $7,999 or best
offer (I just lowered it from $8,999 to $7,999, so any sensible offer
will be entertained, but the window for negotiating is now very small.
This is a great boat at an amazing price!!! My cell is (757) 414-3916 or
 email me at troyfarlow at hotmail.com for more details.

Many thanks!

Warmest regards,

- Troy