[Public-List] holding tank vent

Rod Symmes weatherhelm at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 18:12:36 PST 2013

Thanks, Mike.  Good to know.  The previous owner installed a tiny aluminium waste tank [I would guess not much over 5 gallons ] nested tight up against a 10 gallon aluminium water tank so I had been considering joining them together to make a 15 gallon waste tank.  Now I think I will scratch that option.Has anyone converted a built-in fiberglass water tank into a waste tank ?  Any problems ??

Cheers,   Rod