[Public-List] Reduced Price on a Great Alberg

Troy Farlow troyfarlow at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 19:15:06 PDT 2013

John -

It was a pleasure to talk to you earlier today on the phone.

As promised, here are two links to where I have it posted, one with eight pictures and one with fifteen pictures, respectively:

http://annapolis.craigslist.org/boa/3648037203.html

http://www.sailboatlistings.com/view/34155
I have also attached the survey as well for your to review.  Solid, no soft spots, engine great, etc, etc.  The few things that were mentioned that needed attention, I addressed and improved/fixed (spent about $2000 doing so.).  I paid $9000, so that's $11,000, almost $12,000 that I have in to it - and another $3000 for storage.  So, I've got $15,000 wrapped up into this gem - and am letting it go for HALF.  I'm essentially, a few dollars shy of simply giving it away and it burns me up, but it is what it is.  She will make someone a GREAT boat.
Thanks for your interest.
Warmest regards,
- Troy