[Public-List] Maintenance Weekend May 18th

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 05:39:47 PDT 2013

Please let me know if you will attend.

____Are you bringing your boat?
____What projects do want to do?
____Are you coming as a helper?
____Are you coming as an observer?

Saturday - We will begin working as soon as boats arrive and work until 4:00. Then we’ll stop for hamburgers and hot dogs and will turn on the Preakness...let the betting begin!!!

Sunday – After bagels and coffee, we will finish up the projects by noon.

So...you should let me know what projects you have, keeping in mind that it is something that should be finished within a days work, We will have helpers and advisors on hand. I can provide tools if I know what to expect.

Past projects, for example:

Mast stepping
window replacement
chainplate reinforcement