[Public-List] Free Alberg 30 Guitar Up for Grabs

Peter McEvoy peter.t.mcevoy at gmail.com
Tue May 14 07:39:22 PDT 2013

First come, first served. Up for grabs is a custom screenprinted steel
string guitar, 3/4 sized. The guitar plays fine although it is old and
could use some new strings. It is smaller than a regular guitar- nice for a
boat- and has been custom lettered with our boat's motto, "Rugged, Fast &
Comfortable"! I would love to be able to keep this guitar but I already
have another similar guitar aboard that trumps this one in sentimental
value, and I could use the extra space.

First person to request the guitar by sending me an e-mail with "GUITAR" in
the subject gets it, just pay the shipping cost.

Photo:
https://plus.google.com/photos/114264171783035578123/albums/5877758963498836065/5877758964526121906?banner=pwa