[Public-List] Paul Vibert Circumnavigation

Glennb brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Sat May 18 14:20:54 PDT 2013

Hi Paul,

Long passage!  Glad you made it.  Nelson's Boat yard is a great place,or was when we where there in the mid 80's!  At the time, there was nothing there except the Queens yacht tied stern first to the quay, a chandlery, and the old Royal Navy stone buildings that some couple were renovating into a kind of historical hotel.  Kurt is in the San Blas islands, a little south of you.  If you dont mind, I will CC the Alberg list.   I am sure the list will want to know of of your landfall and accomplishments.  I it would be very interesting if you felt like writing a brief account of your 54 day passage and sending it the listserve.

When do you plan to depart Antigua?

Best regards,
Glenn

Sent from my iPad