[Public-List] Fw: Fw: video clip of Laughing Gull

Jonathan Adams laughing_gull at verizon.net
Tue May 21 05:49:04 PDT 2013

See Mike's note and video link below at 8.5 minutes into the vid. The interesting thing about this is the artwork on Laughing Gull's bottom.  I had not realized the kids had enhanced both port and starboard sides!

We were shorthanded that day so Rich looks kind of lonely sitting on the weather rail.

Argo is the dark blue Alberg right ahead of us - that was as close to him as we got to him all day :(

Awesome day to sail until the wind totall dropped.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android