[Public-List] Print your own charts

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Fri May 24 10:48:52 PDT 2013

NOAA Charts are available for printing at home in booklet form.
http://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/staff/BookletChart.html

"The NOAA BookletChart™ is a product that you can print at home for
free. BookletCharts are made to help recreational boaters locate
themselves on the water.

The BookletChart is reduced in scale and divided into pages for
convenience, but otherwise contains all the information of the
full-scale nautical chart. Bar scales are also reduced in scale, but are
accurate when used to measure distances in a BookletChart. Excerpts from
the United States Coast Pilot are included. Most chart notes are
consolidated on a single page for easy reference. Emergency information
for the charted area is printed on the back cover.

BookletCharts are updated every week with Notices to Mariners."

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org