[Public-List] Alberg for Sale - Photo

Glenn brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Mon May 27 16:35:27 PDT 2013

Hi Neal,

I've had two recent offers on my boat that I have  turned down,  one for 18 K another for 20 K.  The second buyer wasn't really committed as it turns out so not sure how reliable the
20k figure is. On the other hand a nice alberg 30 went for under 10 K as a "fire sale" in Honolulu a week or two ago.

Seems like you should be able to get between 12 and 15,000 easy for such a nice boat.

Do you have any sails or cruising gear that you might sell separately?

Glenn
Dolce
318

Sent from my iPhone