[Public-List] Mast beam

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Thu May 30 13:57:15 PDT 2013

I also get a bit of a dip on 583, but it's enough to cause slight
problems with the doors. I've been tempted to address mine by either
re-hanging the hanging locker/vee berth door a smidge lower, or sanding
off the top 1/8" or so, but I already confound that door with the filler
cushions always in place in the vee, so that fix is quite far down my
to-do list.

-Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/