[Public-List] Cockpit coaming

Glenn brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Mon Nov 25 05:20:38 PST 2013

Bill,  Coaming as in the Cockpit coaming?  If so they come off very easily by unbolting the six or so machine screws through the center of the boards.  The nuts are accessible from inside the cockpit lockers.  You need two people for the two forward bolts closest to the cabin - one to hold a screwdriver against the slot end, another to put a socket wrench on the nuts.  Both boards will come off in 15 or 20 minutes work...

No need to cut anything.

Glenn
Dolce 318

Sent from my iPad