[Public-List] In praise of our webmaster's efforts!

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Tue Oct 1 08:59:23 PDT 2013

As someone who often accesses the list and the website over terrible
tethered cellphone connections at godonlyknowswhere, sometimes having to
pay roaming data fees to do so, I'm also going to throw my support
behind George's dedication to bandwidth conservation.

-K

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/