[Public-List] Purchase

Glenn brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Tue Oct 1 22:03:15 PDT 2013

Hi Brian,

Theres a nice pre liner boat in Seattle that fits your description, and might be for sale.  Probably has more gear than you are looking for - windvane, dinghy, solent stay, three water tanks, life raft spinnakers, 4 or 5  jybs and genoas etc.  New varnished 4"  bulwarks with teak cap rail, new teak hatchs, everythingin excellent condition.

No trailer though. Seems like  it would be easy enuf to buy a good used heavy duty 2 axle frame and weld up the necessary supports to convert for the Alberg hull.

If your interested  let me know and I ll ask the  guy if he is still interested in selling. (Its me by the way :>)

Regards
Glenn
dolce 318

Sent from my iPad