[Public-List] Factory installed wheel steering

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Oct 3 13:08:41 PDT 2013

Yes, but really, we like the Pongos.

They're friendly, helpful creatures who like to burrow in the earth and we
like helping them; we've gotten them out of many a sticky situation over the
years.

True, sometimes one does have to speak slowly and clearly to them,
occasionally one does have repeat a joke to earn a laugh, but really, we
like them.....

How's that for arrogant?

Gord ;)

 aka Lt(N) Laco, RCN