[Public-List] restoration items

Bill Woodford williamwoodford at charleswoodford.com
Sat Oct 5 11:53:11 PDT 2013

Matt,

I replaced my wooden spreaders this year on US 11.  One of my crew members
has a custom woodworking business and he made mine.   I had trouble finding
white oak for the project and he was able to locate it for me.  Several
association members strongly advised using white oak.

http://www.hoffmans-furniture.com

Best of luck,

Woody