[Public-List] Old Hickory

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Oct 7 10:15:41 PDT 2013

Ha!  I remember well Pim that the look of concern on your face was not so
much that we were about to be dealing with a dismasting, but rather that I
might call off the Misery Trip!   You looked mighty relieved when I said
'well I think it's all starboard tack coming home, let's keep going'.

I wonder what'll happen this year....

Gord #426 Surprise