[Public-List] Old Hickory

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 09:49:10 PDT 2013

thousand years ago rascal was in charleston south carolina. wife and i were going to go for a sail after not being there for four months or so, so being an alberg e mail educated sailor i inspected the rig etc and looked up at the spreaders. took out my binoculars and told lisa we were not going sailing. why she asks? spreader had a mushroom growing on it. thought may not be safe. sure enough crumbled when removed. just a tale of more fun from  a good old boat

dan