[Public-List] Anchor Annapolis Boat Show

John Boor mahseer at kos.net
Thu Oct 10 06:19:25 PDT 2013

I have anchored in weems creek during the boat show and found it to be an
ideal location and has a dinghy ramp at the end of the creek.  When I was
there in 2008 the city had a shuttle free shuttle bus from the football
stadium to down town and back.  I also found out that the marina pumpout
service also travelled up to the creek on request.

John Boor