[Public-List] Mast Sheave

David Gilbert bigkanu at rogers.com
Mon Oct 28 07:04:16 PDT 2013

Big Kanu has wire to rope halyards and when the problem first occurred
I reported it to Bruce Burgess of the Rigging Shoppe here in Toronto.
The mast was going in for some other purpose and he simply places a
small aluminum strap across the opening very near the top of the mast.
The problem has never reoccurred.
David. Big Kanu ABYC.