[Public-List] Limerick (227) is sailing again

jimburns2 at comcast.net jimburns2 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 28 08:12:28 PDT 2013

Mike,

Limerick went back in the water on Friday.   After 6 months of work the new engine (Nanni 21) runs like a charm.   Indeed, time well spent.  We have just a couple of small electrical jobs to finish the rewiring job.

We will be tied up at the house on the east of the Magothy Marina for the next two weeks or so, before moving to Baltimore. Then I can finish the plumbing and cosmetics.

John Z and I sailed from Annapolis to the Magothy on Saturday.   With a good south wind, the GPS told us our speed was in the 7’s the entire way.

I will send a couple of photos later.

Jim Burns