[Public-List] Attn: Bob Kirk, re: Alberg 30 numbers list

Michael Connolly crufone at comcast.net
Sun Sep 1 07:27:58 PDT 2013

Hello Bob and Jason,

I didn't think it mattered to Bob if you were an association member or not to be included on the list. I believe that Bob is attempting to have an ALL inclusive list for the total production of the Alberg 30.

It is of benefit to all owners, association members or not, to have this list compiled.  Bob has done a great job.  I would try to contact bob again with your information. Perhaps Bob can clarify the situation for us.

Michael #133