[Public-List] Attn: Bob Kirk, re: Alberg 30 numbers list

Dominic Amann dominic.amann at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 08:45:51 PDT 2013

A big Thanks Gord for your visit on Monday,

It was a great pleasure meeting you and your son. Best of luck with your
Folkboat restoration, it sounds like quite the project.

Thanks for the tips, I look forward to sailing together at some point.
After I have mastered the bewildering number of sheets, stays and halyards
(having only sailed dinghies in the past).

My wife is very impressed by the inclusive and welcoming nature of Alberg
owners - as judged by yourself and the Bissets.