[Public-List] Attn: Bob Kirk, re: Alberg 30 numbers list

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Tue Sep 3 21:38:58 PDT 2013

Thanks, Bob, it's now posted. I checked the log, and it's been slightly
over a year since the last update. They've been approximately annually
or better since 2010. There was a gap before then, but I don't know if
it was you or maybe I didn't check them into version control.

Anyway, this is a fantastic resource.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org