[Public-List] Selling Recommendations

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Tue Sep 10 20:29:56 PDT 2013

I had the opportunity (in spite of not taking up sailing until my 20s)
of having "red right returning" drilled into my head when I was about 7.
Then when i started sailing and wanted to remember which side each
running light went on, I just remembered that the lights and buoys match
up when leaving harbour because ships leave harbours more often than
they enter them. I feel this mnemonic keeps other important facts about
sailing at the front of my mind too...

Cheers,
Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/