[Public-List] Rudder shoe replacements from Peter

Hanrahan, Joseph M joseph_hanrahan at merck.com
Mon Sep 16 05:22:05 PDT 2013

Received mine this week.

-----Original Message-----
From: public-list-bounces at lists.alberg30.org [mailto:public-list-bounces at lists.alberg30.org] On Behalf Of Jason S
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 9:40 AM
To: Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all
Subject: [Public-List] Rudder shoe replacements from Peter

I sent Peter my money about 4-5 weeks ago, he said they were ready for
shipment. Since then I have only gotten one email saying he was busy and
would ship them soon. Anyone receive their new rudder shoe yet? I
understand or hope he is/was trying to do a good thing for A30 community
but no communication when $$ is involved is not good. I am about to report
this as a fraudulent transaction to PayPal and hope I can recoup some
money. Any one have any correspondence with him?

Thank you
Jason