[Public-List] IMG_2274 Alberg 30 #69

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sat Sep 21 06:28:09 PDT 2013

John,

Your photo is posted under maintenance/disorganized. The raggedy part you see isn't a patch. Whitby put a strip of resin soaked mat between the hull and deck to seal the joint. Sometimes this mat slipped a little out of place, and hangs down like you see.

I think all the bolts are mounting things on deck.

George

Sent from a primitive pocket computer. Please assume all errors are due to that.