[Public-List] Last Wednesday night race of 2013

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Sep 26 07:20:02 PDT 2013

I'd like to do it but each year work intervenes.... This past season I had
some professional commitment nearly every single weekend.  I'll do my best
not to let that happen again.

Gord

On 26/09/13 10:17 AM, "Meinhold, Michael J." <MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com>
wrote:

> Gord,
 Make plans to come to Maryland for the NOOD races in early May. We will
> be making boats available to Canadian crews.
Three days of one-design Alberg
> 30 racing - you don't want to miss it!

Mike
Rinn Duin #272 (recently Canda