[Public-List] Hatch hinges

Brent Higgins via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Aug 5 10:17:06 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

I skimmed through the archives but could not find the answer to my question, so I'm putting it out there (apologies if it has been answered and I'm just a bad searcher...). Does anyone know where I can get new brass hinges that match the original hinges on the forward hatch? I replaced the hatch with an exact replica but the PO misplaced the hinges. I can pretty easily find brass hinges that are close to a match, but I'm looking for hinges that have the 3 fastener holes on one side instead of 4, which seems to be much harder to find.

Best,

Brenton
Hull #317