[Public-List] Learn how to single hand

Tony via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Aug 6 12:14:57 PDT 2014

Hi, I am seriously considering buying a sailboat and am a fan of Carl Albergs designs. I am  looking at the Pearson triton or Alberg30. However... I've never sailed and I'm finding it difficult to find where I can charter a boat without all the tourism.
Ideally, I really want to experience how the boats I'm interested in handle and I was hoping you'd have suggestions on who to go through to make this happen. I apologize if this isn't the best forum to ask about this.

Thank you,
Tony Howeck